Business of the Month Nomination
The Business of the Month Award is determined by a nomination and selection process of the Business and Economic Development Committee of the Haywood Chamber of Commerce. Nominations are made and submitted to the Chamber.
The committee reviews nominations on an annual, quarterly or monthly basis to evaluate and select the nominees based upon the following criteria:
- Must be a Haywood County Chamber of Commerce member for one year
- In Business at least two years
- Considered successful by peers
- Sales growth/profit growth/expanding number of employees
- Outstanding public service contribution
- Locally-operated franchises are eligible
- Implement sustainability and green practice
Winners are recognized in the E-Weekly newsletter, Membership Directory, The Mountaineer and Smoky Mountain News depending on availability of space. The award is presented at the Chamber’s monthly Issues and Eggs breakfast meeting.
Do you know a member of the Haywood County Chamber of Commerce that meets/exceeds the criteria? The Chamber would like to consider them for recognition as the Haywood County Chamber of Commerce Business of the Month!
Haywood County Chamber of Commerce
28 Walnut St
Waynesville, NC 28786