The Haywood Chamber of Commerce has over 500 members and represents a wide range of large and small business professionals. The Chamber is a not for profit organization not associated with any government agency and has dues that are 100% tax-deductible.
The greatest value of a Chamber membership is derived from successful programs, networking events and increased awareness that solicit new business and improve the economic climate and quality of life in the area.
Our programs and benefits are designed to lead a healthy, expanding economy, which creates more demand for goods and services and ultimately benefits every business and professional person in the area. The Haywood County Chamber offers many opportunities to help create your success. Join now, and start building a foundation to grow on.
Marketing and Visibility
- Website listing featuring name listed by category, address, phone number and link to your website. Upgraded listings featuring photo/logo and 25 word description are available.
- Categorical and alphabetical listing in our printed and online Membership Directory
- Discounted advertising opportunities in annual Relocation and Business Guide
- 20% discount advertising in Smoky Mountain News and Mountaineer within first 60 days of membership
- Mobile listing featuring business name listed by category, address, phone number and link to your website
- $LN (Save Local Now) listing
- Receive unlimited subscription to our weekly electronic newsletter
- Publication of your business news in the Member News Section of The Connections Newsletter
- Available members only advertising in Chamber Directory, Website and The Connections Newsletter
- Post your events and seminars on Haywoodchamber.com website
- Referrals via Chamber staff, business directory, website, etc.
- Post discount coupons and special offers on chamber website
- Access to First Benefits Mutual Insurance Workers Compensation Insurance
- Post your employment opportunities on the Chamber’s Job Bank
- Media List available for Members Only
- Direct mailing list available for fee
- Brochure and business cards displayed in Chamber lobby and visitor center located inside the Bethea Welcome Center at Lake Junaluska
- Board Room Rental for a reduced fee along with AV Screen and LCD Projector
- Membership Dues are a tax deduction as a necessary business expense
- Access to posting industry related articles on chamber blog as Guest Blogger on a monthly basis
- Member Only Sponsorship Opportunities available to fit your budget
- Invitation to all Chamber events
- Access to participation on one or more Chamber committees
- Access to elected officials
- Make your voice heard by participating in online surveys
- Benefits and Services
- Subscription for your employees to Chamber’s The Weekly newsletter
- Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings and Grand Openings for Members Only
- Membership Certificate and Window Decal
- Digital Chamber Plaque for your website
- One on one meeting with Chamber staff professional to discuss how to maximize your membership benefits
- Member to Member discounts for you and your employees
- Complimentary admission to Business Development Series