Ambassadors are a group of professional volunteers who while representing their business act as a liaison between the Chamber and its members. Ambassadors encourage member participation and actively support Chamber programs. In addition, they generate excitement and enthusiasm through participation in ribbon cuttings, grand openings and other Chamber networking events and functions.
- Designation as a Chamber Ambassador
- Visibility at Chamber functions
- Eligibility for the Ambassador of the Year award
- Develop leadership image
- Opportunity for future leadership roles or appointments in the community
- Networking opportunities
- Name and Business on Chamber website
- Opportunity to give back to and be a part of the community
- Opportunity to build credibility and contacts in the business community
Become an Ambassador
Members interested in serving as an Ambassador of the Haywood Chamber of Commerce should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 828.456.3021 for additional information.